Global Study Manager
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. As the Global Study Manager, you will lead or contribute to one or more cross-functional global working groups, expert squads, and global Study Teams, which deliver all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases and stages.
- Accountable to drive operational excellence by developing operational plans, creating and managing clinical study budget and overseeing the consistency of operations.
- Lead and influence by establishing yourself as a leader within the team, being recognized as a thought leader who inspires others to perform at their best and learn from best practices.
- Manage vendors and stakeholders by managing relationships with vendors and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage risk and compliance by developing site monitoring and risk mitigation strategies and ensuring your team adheres to all appropriate standards, including ICH/GCP and other regulations.
- Plan demand and supply by overseeing the resource management, forecast and maintenance of supplies needed to ensure sites have the necessary supplies to run clinical studies.
- You will provide country oversight by leading feasibility assessments to ensure countries and sites are selected for participation in trials.
- Provide guidance to country operational reps during trials.
- You are comfortable thinking on your feet and thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous and highly collaborative environments.
- You have a growth mindset and are excited about learning through experience.
- A self-starter who finds passion in achieving successful outcomes by leading, directing and inspiring peers.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 3/4 years in clinical trial management (working knowledge of drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines).
- Experience with budget management & oversight.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£380 - £420 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
£350 - £380 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Biosample Operations Specialist to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF84 - CHF89 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Biomarker Operations Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel.
CHF140000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Clinical Program Lead to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs
CHF155000.00 - CHF160000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Development Project Team Leader to join a pioneering clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
£120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Scientific Affairs Manager to join a medical and pharmaceutical device company.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a medical technology organisation who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
$95000 - $100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a specialty biopharma organisation who are focused on advancing and manufacturing biosimilar medicines.