Global Study Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This position will be on a 1-year contract will the possibility for extension.
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- Delivers clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs.
- Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies.
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan.
- Recognises areas of best practice and process improvements.
- Minimum of BSc/MSc in life science degree.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of similar position in a global environment (not only at the affiliate level).
- Strong level of broad experience in running trials from the operational aspect (vendors, affiliate or CRO management, team work.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Vendor / CROs management.
- Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.