Global Studies Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON) to join them on a contract basis in Hertfordshire. Our client focuses on researching and developing novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed.
- Responsible to provide direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- You will develop operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Builds and maintains effective and efficient high performing operations teams and ensures team members are aware of their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with Study Management Team members, with particular focus on affiliate teams, external CRO (for outsourced teams) and co-development partner study teams.
- In co-operation with functional management, coaches, mentors, supports, and provides study specific direction to Study Management team members.
- Accountable for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensuring appropriate cross-functional input is incorporated into the scope of work.
- Responsible for assessing feasibility of and driving execution/adherence to protocol amendments or changes to clinical studies, across functions.
- Responsible for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensures appropriate cross-functional input into the scope of work.
- You will contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Creates team culture and promotes team spirit.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient computer skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills demonstrated by an ability to present clear instruction/direction to teams at the same level in the organization and influence at higher levels in the organization.
- Technical and Business Expertise.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.
- Experience of working as part of a large team and leading small study or functional teams, with a proven ability to be an active member of the team and motivate and lead a small team to deliver against commitments.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CRA to be home-based on a contract basis, who will join an exciting start up biotech company who are entering their first-in-human trial in the UK.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity working with a biopharmaceutical organisation who are committed to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases.
£54000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the Netherlands.
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Paid train season ticket
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Director to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in the US.