Global Studies Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking two Global Studies Manager (Oncology and I2ON) to join them on a contract basis in Hertfordshire. Our client focuses on researching and developing novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed. This position will provide operational expertise and leadership to one or more cross-functional global Study Management Teams.
- Offers direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- Develops operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Builds and maintains effective and efficient high performing operations teams and ensures team members are aware of their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with Study Management Team members, with focus on affiliate teams, external CRO (for outsourced teams) and co-development partner study teams.
- Accountable for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensuring appropriate cross-functional input is incorporated into the scope of work.
- In partnership with functional management, coaches, mentors, supports, and provides study specific direction to Study Management team members.
- Accountable for assessing feasibility of and driving execution/adherence to protocol amendments or changes to clinical studies, across functions.
- Responsible for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensures appropriate cross-functional input into the scope of work.
- Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Ensures operational tracking tools are identified, including systems to meet the needs of the operations team and ensures reporting to the Global Studies Leader.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present clear instruction/direction to teams at the same level in the organization and influence at higher levels in the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to be an active member of the team and motivate and lead a small team to deliver against commitments.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.
- Experience of working as part of a large team and leading small study or functional teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Study Start Up Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical research organisation.