Global Safety Manager - Toxicology
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for an individual to join their team on a permanent basis. The opening position available is for a Global Safety Manager whose main focus is on toxicology. Our client is focused on distributing solutions that improve people's access to a variety of health services of good quality.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will focus on international Cosmetovigilance procedures and performing product safety examinations.
- Primarily be responsible for products in novelty and commercialisation.
- This is a project-focused prospect.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a MSc degree level in a toxicology, pharmacology, chemistry field with at least 5 years of experience within safety assessment.
- For involvement in FMCG, chemistry industry, cosmetics experience would be beneficial to the role.
- Prior experience in a role focusing on toxicology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.