Global Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This role will be on a 1-year contract basis with the possibility for extension and will be based in Rotkreuz.
- You will be managing project information to support decision making in Project Teams and Management Teams.
- Be required to Coach and support the project teams in all project related tasks to ensure accurate planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. You will be responsible for project outcomes.
- Coordinating the project core team and the joint Pharma/Dia team.
- Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed.
- Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans.
- Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implementing best practices to project teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange.
- Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage gate reviews.
- Performing budget and cost analyses for financial planning and status tracking.
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- Self-confidence to take decisions.
- Strong communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English are required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience with standard project management processes (e.g. PMI).
- Experience in RND product development in an international matrix organization in the Medical Diagnostics industry.
- Master's degree, PHD or equivalent, in the field of Natural Sciences.
- Experience in leading multifunctional project teams in a global matrix organization using Agile Project Methodology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are in search for a Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe.
€70 - €80 per hour
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Veeva QualityDoc SME to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£90000 - £95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - Clinical Program Management to join a Biotech organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.