Global Medical/Scientific Director
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Global Medical Scientific Director to join the Lung Cancer team at a Swiss global healthcare organisation. This position is very operational and will include slide desk preparation, advisory boards, material development and PDMA trials oversee.
- Liable to support the Lung Cancer team on slide desk, advisory boards and developing materials.
- You will oversee PDMA trials (that is why the MD degree is needed).
- Responsible to contributing to establishing and implementing appropriate policies and standards for all activities of the medical plan for the therapeutic area (e.g. studies, publications, registries, KOL partnership).
- Works with Lifecycle Leaders to synergize medical plans across Lifecycle Teams of the same therapeutic area.
- Team player, flexible and open to adapt to workload demand.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either Medical Affairs or Clinical Trial management (medical monitoring part).
- Degree in Life Sciences either MD or PhD (has to be MD for the clinical experience to count).
- Prior experience with Oncology.
- Experience working in a global matrix environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£80000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical Review Specialist to provide their services to our client who specialises in creating advanced medicines, vaccines and services.