Global Medical Affairs Program Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Global Medical Affairs Program Manager to be based in Zurich, Switzerland. The position is with a large pharmaceutical company who are determined to deliver pioneering medicines to enable better health for patients around the world.
- Provides project management and leadership skills to the Medical Strategy Team, Medical Franchise Leadership Team and/or certain other functions in the CMO or GMA, in the successful delivery of multiple and/or complex projects within a single or across therapeutic areas for Global Medical Affairs.
- Leadership of the MFLT, MST and/or other teams, in strategic direction and translating project strategy into an efficiently executable plan.
- Work closely with the Medical Franchise Head, Global Medical Unit Head and CMO / GMA team members as well as other global, regional and local Medical Affairs, Commercial and R&D functions, as required.
- Addresses and resolves project challenges, keeping leadership informed of critical considerations (e.g., resources, performance concerns).
- Serves as a partner to CMO and GMA functional team members to determine project priorities, identify resource needs; lead key strategic planning activities; report program progress; oversee program budget; and execute communication and change management plans
- Recognises and drives innovative process improvements with significant organizational impact and takes on, as needed, non-project responsibilities, which can include project management processes and systems.
- Leads the program and project planning efforts of the MFLT, in defining and implementing the therapeutic strategy as well as maintaining oversight at the MST for the operational plans, execution strategies & critical path for the product
- Responsible for coordinating governance approvals for the key project deliverables and holds self and team members accountable to deliver on the agreed upon program objectives.
- Identifies and manages project and resource priorities that align with the business objectives.
- Establishes, communicates and executes plans resulting in achievement of project goals.
- Project leadership and management skills are required.
- Proven leadership skills and strategic problem-solving ability.
- Leadership experience in managing a global, matrix team.
- Strong Influencing skills.
- PMP qualification.
- Modest people management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Up to £42 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Medical Information Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Information Scientist to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes.