GCP QA SR Manager/AD
Hobson Prior are looking for a GCP QA SR Manager/AD to join a innovative organization on a permanent basis located in London.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards when developing and delivering consulting projects for clients.
- Guide clients on GxP quality assurance issues, including quality control, systems, and compliance.
- Conduct audits of clients' operations and vendors and develop a plan to correct potential noncompliance areas.
- Maintain document control, change management, and training programs for internal quality management systems.
- Provide guidance to clients based on current regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Provide clients and senior management with regular reports on quality status.
- Provide support during inspections and audits to client QA counterparts and regulatory agencies.
- A strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards as well as auditing and inspection experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with others.
- Ability to solve problems analytically and solve them with a high level of expertise.
- Dedicated to details and highly organized.
- An understanding of quality assurance software and systems.
- Applicants must possess a degree in a relevant field of science.
- A minimum of 5 years of quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferably in a consultancy or small firm).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.