GCP QA Manager
Hobson Prior have an opportunity for a GCP QA Manager to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation based in Stevenage. Our client concentrates on developing pioneering gene therapies to enable people living with chronic diseases live a better life.
- You will work with the clinical development functions to ensure that the organisations clinical trial operations are conducted in accordance with the relevant GCP requirements.
- Monitoring and approval of GCP service providers.
- Work alongside the Clinical Operations team and provide GCP QA support and guidance as required.
- Assist QA Director with compilation of GXP audit plan.
- Conduct external audits of GCP service providers.
- Conduct internal audits of QMS elements and selected GCP processes.
- Co-host Competent Authority inspections by GCP Inspectorates.
- Represent QA at Clinical Operations project meetings.
- Accountable for GCP aspects of the QMS.
- Review clinical SOPs, protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, patient information leaflets and other participant and trial related documentation for consistency and compliance with GCP.
- Provide GCP QA input into Change Controls, Deviations, investigations and CAPAs related to GCP activities.
- Deliver GCP training.
- Facilitate Sponsor release of ATIMPs.
- You will have excellent working knowledge and understanding of GCP requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Competent Authority (e.g. MHRA, US FDA) inspection experience.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry, minimum seven years GCP QA experience of which at least five must be working with IMPs.
- Prior experience auditing GCP service providers.
- Familiarisation with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word and Excel).
- Ability to travel to work partners in Europe and US as the role requires.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an QA Lead to join a Research Centre on a Fixed-Term contact in Stevenage.
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Associate Director for an exciting opportunity to work within a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£350 - £400 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join a global medical device company
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Interim Head of QA to join a growing biotech in London on a permanent basis.
€75 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager - CMO to be based in Dublin.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Validation & QA Manager to join a research institute in London. You will work within the quality group
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are looking for an External Quality Lead to join a worldwide consumer good organisation
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join an award-winning organisation
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£50 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing pioneering medicines