GCP QA Auditor
Hobson Prior are looking for a GCP QA Auditor to join a CRO on a permanent basis located in London.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will plan, organize, and report internal and external audits.
- Providing support to our audit schedule and esteemed clients.
- Under the supervision of the QA Manager, you will be responsible for conducting GxP audits,
- Identifying trends, identifying corrective actions, and categorizing observations.
- As part of your duties, you'll support initiatives for business improvement with departmental heads.
- Contribute to projects and assist with client audits.
- Provide support and services for pharmaceutical and medical device clinical trials.
- An undergraduate degree in a science subject is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of prior experience auditing to GCP standards, preferably in pharmaceuticals/biotech.
- An understanding of the compliance requirements for clinical trials is essential.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel approximately 50 percent of the time.
- Operate across Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa, and Australasia for audits.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.