This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Final Signatory to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. You will provide detailed medical review of materials and activities to ensure scientific rigour and compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Accountable for the preparation of scientific documentation for internal and external customers, the management of third line medical information enquiries and scientific input into formulary packs and other documentation.
- Completes the medical review (certification / examination) of promotional and non-promotional materials ensuring compliance with ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements.
- Delivers clinical and scientific input into the development of medical and promotional materials for assigned therapeutic areas.
- You will provide mentoring of new Medical Review and Information Specialists.
- Provides internal resource for product knowledge and responds to internal scientific enquiries.
- Responds to third line medical information enquiries for HCPs and patients.
- Reviews and approves standard medical information documents for use in response to medical information enquiries.
- Partakes in GMA initiatives as required.
- Proactively engage with brand team, providing constructive and creative solutions and be a valued partner.
- Requires liaison with HCPs and patients in provision of medical information.
- Literature searching skills and IT literacy.
- Professional, very good communication skills both verbal and written, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills.
- Capability to interpret and apply the ABPI Code of Practice and to use own judgement to approve materials and activities.
- Ability to accurately interpret / critically appraise literature.
- UK Registered Pharmacist or Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Prior experience of writing scientific or technical documents.
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a clinical setting.
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry.
- Writing scientific reviews in a pharmaceutical company setting.
- Detailed knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and ability to interpret for application to promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.