Field Maintenance Contractor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Field Maintenance Contractor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis. Our client is focused on offering life-changing solutions for various illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will be accountable for regular upkeep and assistance of company instrumentation.
- Offer both technical and scientific support to customers both internally and externally, as week as handling customer inquiries from problem recognition to resolution.
- Perform on-site assistance actions when required.
- Accountable for technical maintenance.
- You will document actions promptly using the CRM system and adhere to local regulations.
- Responsible for attending training sessions rendering to the equipment profile, which might require overnight stays.
- Finish all mandatory company training, this involves compliance, within set timeframes.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a biomedical field, such as ONC/HND, City & Guilds, diploma, degree, or equivalent or a qualified engineer in electrical engineering.
- Demonstrable experience within a medical or technical setting and with medical analytical systems and quality assurance.
- Familiarity with offering engineering upkeep for multifaceted equipment.
- Acquaintance with on-site customer-facing engineering assistance.
- Electrical, electronic, and mechanical comprehension.
- Able to manage own time efficiently.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well with others and able to make informed decisions.
- A valid UK/EU or corresponding driving license.
- Own a vehicle.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Capable of upholding the company's professional standards.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Galway, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Validation Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Galway.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Facilities Engineer to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a biotech organisation on a contract basis located in the UK.
CHF80 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Process Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Process Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Stockholm.