This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Facilities Technician to join a biotech company on a permanent basis located in Oxford. Our Client is focused on revolutionising cancer solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will Maintain all utilities and facility equipment to support facility operations.
- Coordinate routine and non-routine maintenance on all facilities.
- Ensure that all facility-related documentation is completed, such as calibration certificates, work orders, etc.
- Manage all laboratory stock and order all laboratory consumables.
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP guidelines.
- The ability to perform Lockout/Tagout procedures and HazMat procedures.
- A minimum of three GCSEs in Mathematics, English, and/or a science-based subject is required.
- A qualification or some experience in HVAC, Refrigeration, plumbing, and electrical systems is a required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF30 - CHF40 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Warehouse/Logistics Operator to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Stein.
Hobson Prior are looking for a Production Operator to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis with shift work.