EU RA Labelling Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an EU Regulatory labelling Expert to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on saving lives all over the world by discovering, developing and offering pioneering products and services. This position will currently be home-based for now, once Covid restrictions have been loosened the successful candidate should be available for some travels to Brussels.
- Proofs, edits, and manages labelling documents.
- Updates designated databases/internal sites containing department information according to standard operating procedures.
- Monitors mailboxes and handles inquiries, as appropriate.
- Uses experience and knowledge to create and update labelling and labelling documentation.
- Participates in programs for continuous improvements of labelling activities and business requirements.
- Supports Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Stays apprised of EU regulations.
- Initial decision making, under guidance.
- Owns decisions related to editorial changes.
- Works internally with the Regional Labelling team, the Regulatory Affairs Europe Liaison and internal stakeholders.
- Works cross functionally to ensure timely regulatory submissions, high quality and compliant EU labelling documents and to support business objectives.
- Interacts with key business partners.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized, high project management skills.
- Experience facilitating meetings and driving consensus and results.
- Good leadership, communication (verbal and writing).
- Proven ability in medical/technical writing.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or medically-related discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 6 years pharmaceutical experience or relevant professional experience.
- EU labelling experience in oncology or vaccines or other relevant industry experience related to developing regulatory documentation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.