Engineering Team Leader
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Engineering Team lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Braunton. Our client is focused on offering pharmaceutical products which advance individual well-being.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Handle a large team of maintenance engineers guaranteeing that the manufacturing facility will meet production expectations.
- Collaborate with the engineering manager to assure that constant improvement is fostered across the site.
- The ideal candidate will get involved with quality events, for example: deviations/report writing.
- Cooperate with any other key shareholders in the business, for example: Quality/Production.
- You will collaborate with external organisations to execute new technologies.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity managing/monitoring engineers in a regulated manufacturing setting, for example: pharmaceutical, food, healthcare, water, etc.
- A Green Belt qualification.
- Educated to a degree level or obtained an apprenticeship in a relevant field would be preferable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF100 - CHF110 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Consultant Innovation Projects - Global Supply Chain Operations to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Zug.