Hobson Prior are looking for an Electrical Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on improving the health and wellness of patients by developing medicines and providing health tips and resources to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- You will update and maintain current plant electrical system preventative maintenance program including Arc Flash, IR scans, breaker testing, etc.
- Recognise and implement reliability improvements and upgrades to the power distribution system.
- Provide guidance to project engineering and other departments as the plant Subject Matter Expert on the power distribution system and provide electrical engineering recommendations and support to current and future projects.
- Trend, coordinate and implement energy reduction efforts.
- Provide direction for plant electricians.
- Coordinates maintenance and PM activities with site personnel to minimize downtime.
- Manage electrical engineering effort to meet schedule and budget commitments.
- Accountable for electrical drawings, specifications, and calculation.
- Circuit protection device selection and coordination.
- Formulate and recommend electrical improvements & modifications to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for power distribution system including but not limited to: substations, emergency generators, UPS systems, lighting, motor control centers, etc.
- Ability to generate effective reports and presentations utilizing standard MS tools such as Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Word is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization is an expectation.
- High level of adaptability and foresight for innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline with minimum of 5 years' experience in a relevant environment required.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical engineering principles and engineering best practices.
- Working knowledge of power system design and specifications.
- Working knowledge of the NFPA 70 and related regulatory publications.
- Working knowledge of power distribution and lighting system engineering and design up to 15kv.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Facilities Project Engineer to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Sanford, North Carolina
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation
€110000 - €140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a late-stage biotech organisation specialising in improving health all over the world