Hobson Prior are looking for an EHS Advisor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Uxbridge. Out client is focused n finding, developing and distributing novel remedies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will guarantee that accidents as well as incidents are reports, investigated and suggest improvements.
- Offer efficient aid to the EOHSS team on all aspects of the EHS work.
- Assist the EOHSS team on routine internal audit and inspection programs and discuss performance such as metrics/KPIs across the site.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Qualification in EHS such as a NEBOSH Certificate or IOSH Managing Safely.
- Keen on EHS or prior role experience, for example: Safety Rep, First Aider, Fire Warden or similar, as a developmental opportunity.
- Familiarity with EHS would be ideal.
- Proficiency as a risk assessor which involves COSHH.
- A First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Fire Warden/Marshal Training.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.