Drug Product Technology Transfer Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Biologics Drug Substance/Drug Product Technology Transfer Engineer to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
- Work with Drug Substance/Drug Product Technical Stewards and SMEs from R&D, Quality, Validation with the organisation and external partner sites to support technology transfer of drug substance processes (upstream and downstream) to external manufacturing sites.
- Support drafting, review and approval of tech transfer and manufacturing documentation such as risk assessments, gap analyses, batch records, standard operating procedures and sample plans.
- Serve as Manufacturing /Technical point of contact on specific workstreams/sub-projects, attending teleconferences with CMOS and internal teams, following up with stakeholders on action items etc.
- Update project dashboards/presentations with project status to provide timely communication of status to internal team.
- Proactively identify risks and develop / implement work plans to manage / mitigate / communicate risk to senior technical transfer leads.
- Work with CMOs to compile and trend DS/DP manufacturing process data during manufacturing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines as needed; emphasis on results-oriented, strong planning and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate in cross functional teams across multiple organizations
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic, global environment.
- Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline with experience in biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Science& Technology/ Manufacturing/ Process Engineering/ Quality (prior experience in Drug Substance tech transfers preferred).
- B.S with 10+ years of experience.
- M.S. with 6+ years of experience.
- PhD with 4+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of biologics manufacturing operations and equipment, with prior experience in Manufacturing, Technical Operations, MFG Science and Technology, or Quality.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Automation Engineer to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing and manufacturing first-class biosimilar medicines.
Up to £36 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Lims Engineer to join a top organisation on a 6 month contract.