Director - Value and Access (Oncology)
Hobson Prior are currently working with a growing pharmaceutical organisation focusing on providing pioneering medicines for unmet medical needs and increasing the benefits healthcare to patients, their families, and caregivers. Our client is seeking a Director - Value and Access (Oncology) to join them on a permanent basis in New Jersey.
- You will provide strategic evidence and value generation strategies to support payer discussion and reimbursement and HEOR input to the Oncology Business Unit Leadership Team to ensure patient and payer-centric product development.
- Accountable to drive the development and alignment of value proposition strategies with clinical, regulatory, medical affairs, and commercial/field team.
- Responsible for Value Generation and Communication Strategies for the organisations key oncology products,) as well as new products and indications.
- In collaboration with Global Market Access team; will support reimbursement activities for key oncology products in all markets.
- Developing and executing comprehensive global health outcomes, health economics analyses and HTA strategies, and implementation plans in collaboration with the Global Market Access and the local Market Access partners.
- Demonstrate strong technical abilities in SLR, ITC, NMA, economic modelling (BIM and CEA), real world evidence, patient-reported outcomes, and GVD execution, and vendor management.
- Strong Excel modelling skills.
- Effective analytical/problem solving skills, including generation of original and innovative ideas and solutions.
- Effective interpersonal skills; projection of professional image and credibility; teamwork oriented and inclusive.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within teams.
- You will have a degree in medicine, pharmacy, life sciences, economics or statistics.
- A postgraduate degree such as Masters, MPH, or PhD in the area of Health Outcomes/Health Economics.
- Competence in carrying out a variety of HEOR studies using a range of standard techniques including PRO validation, SLRs, ITC, NMA, Survival analysis.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in health outcomes, of which 3 years are in a global capacity.
- Hands on experience of economic modeling projects, and HTA relevant statistical methodologies.
- Solid background in the design and conduct of Health Technology Assessments in and proven record of achieving local market access and favourable pricing in HTA driven markets such as UK, Sweden, Canada, or Australia.
- Experience of the preparation and delivery of HE communications: abstracts, posters and presentations for scientific conferences; manuscripts for peer-reviewed journals.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.