Director of Biostatistics
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Director of Biostatistics to join a Rare Neuro-Degenerative Disease Biotech company located in the United States. You will join them on a permanent basis, located in New York.
- Provide total oversight and management of all statistical aspects within the clinical study portfolio and submissions of studies.
- Provide statistical leadership to study program teams, including leading the statistical analyses, preparation of the statistical methods and results sections for clinical study reports (CSR), and reviewing key results and statistical conclusions that are communicated to cross-functional study teams.
- Represent as the Biostatistics team's representative to regulatory bodies, external stakeholders and in other external meetings.
- Be responsible for the growth of the Biometrics team throughout the next 18-24 months, including writing statistical guidelines and SOPs and hiring a team of Statisticians, Statistical Programmers and Data Managers.
- PhD (pref) or MSc in Biostatistics, Mathematics or a related topic.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Statistician within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry, including regular interactions with regulatory bodies and stakeholders.
- Experience in a 'CRO oversight' or management role, including managing external relationships with study teams and vendors.
- Experience in Neuroscience / Rare Disease studies would be a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and requirements to assist with submission-related activities and communication with regulatory bodies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Project Biostatistician (FSP) to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global Biometrics-specialist CRO.
£55 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a global Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic areas who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a contract basis.
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Statistician to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global CRO.