Digital Biomarker Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for Digital Biomarker Scientist to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
- Accountable to work in cross-functional teams to define unmet measurement needs and design/refine digital biomarker approaches; conduct supportive solution landscaping, literature and data reviews.
- Design and execute advisory boards and qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups.
- Develop user requirements for digital biomarker solutions and collaborate with the technical team to successfully implement or source these solutions.
- Design and project manage small, targeted studies or technical assessments to complement main clinical studies, e.g. laboratory assessments, bridging studies, etc.
- You will provide guidance on clinical study designs and the analyses required to get from raw sensor data to digital biomarkers and digital clinical outcomes, and ultimately clinical trial endpoints; draft input for protocols and informed consents.
- Project manage the deployment of the remote patient monitoring solutions in clinical studies, train clinical sites and provide operational support.
- For regulatory filing packages (e.g. FDA, EMA), provide digital biomarker and digital clinical outcome subject matter expertise and write required content and documentation.
- Structured approach, with an ability to work in complex, fast changing environments.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to shape and manage project scope.
- Advanced degree in cognitive neuroscience, clinical neuroscience, outcomes research, psychometrics, or a related medical or natural science discipline.
- Experience in clinical research and experimental design, ideally in a pharmaceutical or related industry setting.
- Experience in measurement development for clinical trials, including psychometric analyses.
- You will have a real passion for transforming healthcare using digital technology, especially for modernizing clinical endpoints in drug development and improving disease management and patient care.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.