This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focus on preventing, diagnosing and managing diseases. Our client is seeking a Data Manager to join them on a contract basis in Hertfordshire where you will be responsible for Data Management deliverables within a specific therapeutic area.
- You will take the lead on Data Management activities within new and accelerating studies.
- To propose innovative process improvements within the department.
- Accountable to oversee internal work and the work performed by external vendors.
- Potentially represent the CDM department in cross-functional meetings.
- Demonstrable experience as Lead/Senior Clinical Data Manager in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Understanding and experience within common EDC and eCRF systems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of non-CRF data would be an advantage for this position.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a well-established yet expanding team fully outsourced to one of their global pharmaceutical clients.