Data Manager (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Manager to be home-based for a Global CRO. This is a permanent position where you will be accountable for the coordination of the relevant Data Operations team members and their activities across all geographies, communicating with project leadership, other functional leaders.
- You will provide leadership to ensure the project or program is completed within budget, schedule and according to contract specifications.
- Effectively communicate to and manage internal project teams, external customers and third-party vendors. Hold team meetings on a regular basis. Participate in client, investigator and team meetings.
- Accountable to ensure the project/program is progressing according to quality standards, SOPs, ICH and/or other guidelines to fulfill regulations (including oversight and maintenance of relevant data operations project documentation).
- Ensure interdependencies are understood, anticipate potential barriers or issues, and put plan in place with appropriate countermeasures.
- You will effectively manage contracted project delivery.
- Highlight issues/risks to delivery and mitigate risks for both the organisation and the client, developing contingency plans for the project (or providing input to PL).
- Review of metrics to determine risks and risk mitigation plans as required.
- Must manage time, and understand financials, maintain focus on quality, balancing deadlines with ensuring high quality output.
- Accountable for quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of projects.
- Manage appropriate project level resourcing of staff and staff assignments.
- Recognise and request staff necessary for the project team.
- To ensure information entered into management systems is accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- In-depth knowledge of numerous EDC systems (DataLabs, InForm, Rave.).
- In-depth knowledge of all DB set- up activities including but not limited to Database Configuration Specifications, Data Validation.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic source data capture systems (e.g. ClinBase).
- In-depth knowledge of the eClinical suite and additional tools and systems that can be integrated with a particular EDC system ( MyTrials, IVRS etc ) and Reporting functionality within the EDC system.
- In-depth knowledge of all activities during Study Maintenance and Database Lock.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.