CRA - SCRA III (home-based)
Hobson Prior are looking for CRA - SCRA III to join a top information services who are determined to advance healthcare and human health. This is a great opportunity for an experienced CRA with a fantastic work/life balance and reduced travel.
- Accountable for site management and monitoring activities across the UK.
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan.
- Provide protocol and study training to the assigned sites.
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans.
- If appropriate, co-monitor, train and mentor junior members of the team .
- You will be flexible with the ability to travel nationwide.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills are a must (must have fluency in English language).
- Life Science degree educated.
- At least 12 months of independent on-site monitoring experience.
- Previous experience in handling multiple protocols across a variety of drug indications.
- You will have in depth GCP knowledge.
- You will hold a full UK and clean driving licence.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a CTMA II for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Indirect Category Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacture of human blood plasma products.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Trials for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.