Hobson Prior have an excellent new opportunity for a CRA II to join a global CRO in Italy. Our client helps people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide. You will have support in building your future career path as a clinical research professional.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Perform all kinds of monitoring visits including the monitoring of proper informed consent procedures, compliance with protocol, and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Document each visit with a quality written monitoring visit report and submit to the reviewer.
- Author and send a follow-up letter to the investigative site documenting visits.
- Create monitoring visit reports ensuring that finalization falls within contractual obligations.
- Partake in feasibility studies.
- Present study materials at investigator/study launch meetings when required.
- Train/mentor junior CRAs on monitoring, internal procedures, and on query resolution.
- Perform regulatory activities where applicable.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Robust communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and must be able to embrace new technologies.
- Fluency in Italian and a high level of English.
- You will have at least 2 years of independent on-site monitoring experience.
- Experience in oncology preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are searching for a Supply Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis where you will work remotely.
£375 - £380 per day
Hobson Prior have an exciting contract position to join a Biotech organisation. Our client is looking for a Senior CTMA to worked part home based and part office.
$80000 - $110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Clinical Research Associate - MAP to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products
$110000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before.
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£81188.27 - £84823.57 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a Global CRO who help people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.