Country Lead Monitor/LTM
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company whose products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Our client is looking for a Country Lead Monitor/LTM to join them on a permanent basis in London.
- You will act as the key country study contact for the core study team and overall responsible for country deliverables regarding timelines, budget and quality for assigned studies from feasibility all the way through archiving.
- Establishes proper collaboration with local functions such as medical affairs, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, legal, compliance to ensure the study is conducted in accordance to local requirements and regulation.
- Responsible to align the relevant stakeholders internally and externally, to support regulatory and country start-up activities and to coordinate quality initiatives.
- May be assigned to be the primary liaison for CRO and ARO-run studies.
- Accountable for the overall quality of the study in his/her country by using relevant IT systems, among other tools.
- May act as a mentor for new or less experienced CRAs and CLMs.
- May be assigned to specific local and global expert working groups, roles, initiatives or other activities at the discretion of the CHSM.
- Accountable for planning, managing and tracking local study budget in close liaison with the assigned CTPS specialist as well as the core study team.
- Identifies budget/estimate issues and proactively develops a plan until resolution.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills, strong oral presentation, interpersonal, decision-making and issue resolution skills are required.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 6 - 7 years of relevant healthcare experience including 4 years of monitoring & site management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the drug development process including monitoring and site management, local and international regulations, ICH - GCP, drug safety requirements, data management processes and investigator grant parameters.
- You will have awareness and an understanding of cultural differences as well as regional operational differences and budget management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Freelance) to join them on a contract basis in Brussels.
€45000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation who specialize in oncology product development
€45000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate II to join a global CRO that work on multiple specialist fields including, Gastroenterology,
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Car Allowance
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are looking for a number of CRA's for a sponsor-dedicated role, these positions will be