Corporate Tech Ops Operational Excellence Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Corporate Tech Ops Operational Excellence Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in L'Aquila, though travel to other sites will be needed up to 70% of the time. Our client is focused on discovering cures for every illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will assist with a new project guiding operational excellence across the other sites along with Italy - Spain and Turkey, serving as a key tactical contributor and mediator across the production teams through to shareholders to drive progression forward.
- Work alongside plant managers within the specific scope of work, challenging improvements targets and proposing concrete actions to reach them.
- Responsible for validating the manufacturing standards such as cycle times, etc, in the plats in scope.
- The ideal candidate will share best practices and approaches with the other OpExc Coordinator.
- You will report routinely to the OpExc corporate director on the status of actions.
- Produce a solid network across the manufacturing leadership teams, guaranteeing the required assistance to local OpExc structure.
- Recognise and propose feasible and concreate improvement prospects.
- Outline alongside corporate divisions solid outcomes validation and tracking system to measure the impact of the program on the general performances.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an engineering field with demonstrable experience in chemical engineering.
- Contribute to excellence projects for pharmaceutical/food plants.
- A certification in Six-Sigma, at least Green Belt.
- Knowledge in Italian, Spanish and Turkish are ideal but not necessary for the role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£26000 - £31000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an EHS Advisor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Uxbridge.