Consultant Innovation Projects - Global Supply Chain Operations
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Consultant Innovation Projects - Global Supply Chain Operations to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Zug. Our client is focused on revolutionising cancer care.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will have a track record in operational brilliant such as lean, six sigma, etc. and end-to-end supply chain such as plan, make, deliver, etc. and/or exhaustive comprehension of supply chain orchestration.
- Leadership abilities.
- You will deliver 'best in class' business outcomes through novel customer focused solutions.
- The ideal candidate will drive design to value in supply with measurable outcomes: financial quality and cycle times.
- Responsible for influencing and persuading others to a new or different perspective via the use of compelling data and acumens.
- Handle and supervise a portfolio of novelty pipeline projects that result in strengthening cooperation and performance across network of supplier partners and internal teams, distributing OTIF and inventory optimisation.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in an operations, supply chain, engineering or similar discipline.
- Familiarity with forming and guiding high performing operations teams.
- Leadership and collaboration skills with quality and cross-functional groups to facilitate uninterrupted and compliant product supply.
- Demonstrable experience in forming business cases and designing roadmaps for new services, technologies and solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in novelty and digital supply chain, consultancy would be advantageous.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€140000 - €150000 per annum
Walloon Brabant, Belgium
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Global Infrastructure and Facility Expert to join a pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.