Clinical Trial Physician
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Physician to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients. This role will be on a contract basis in Switzerland.
- Accountable to develop a sound understanding of the science and medicine relating to the therapeutic area.
- Complete literature reviews and write position papers as necessary.
- Develop a sound understanding of the complexity of global clinical development with a specific attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development, in the assigned therapeutic area.
- Contribute to writing of the Clinical Trial Protocol including amendments and related documents such as the Informed Consent Form, committee(s) charter(s), subject narratives and the Clinical Study Report.
- You will ensure that the Case Report Form is designed to allow careful and comprehensive collection of data.
- Deliver medical training to the Clinical Trial Team members and/or the organisation's staff.
- Deliver medical oversight of the study (including safety, medical review of data during the trial, quality and performance of the trial).
- Interpret Clinical Trial data.
- Manage contacts with external Experts, Steering Committees, Independent Data Monitoring Committees, other study or project committees.
- Answer to trial-related EC/IRB and HA questions.
- Excellent organisational, problem solving, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capability to work independently and within a cross-functional team to prioritize and coordinate multiple competing tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short timelines without compromising quality.
- Results driven attitude and good sense of urgency.
- Able to anticipate and proactively address issues and demands.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia.
- Clinical research or clinical experience in the indication relevant to the clinical project is preferred.
- Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF150000 - CHF200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Development Director to join biopharmaceutical company leading the research and development of a new mechanism of action in Tumors.
€80000 - €86000 per annum
Braine-l'Alleud, Walloon Brabant
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Non-Clinical Medical Writer to join a global biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
£70000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Scientist (AD or Director) to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading world-wide CRO who are looking for a Medical Writer to work remotely on a contract basis.