Clinical Trial Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses. As the CTM you will contribute to the execution of gene therapy studies per development plan, from initiation through to closeout.
- Prepare and submit HRA application package for clinical trial approvals in the UK, and support approval application process in the US.
- Responsible for site management and communication with sites.
- Responsible for site initiation activities including feasibility and the regulatory site activation process.
- Negotiate budgets and trial agreements with sites.
- Approve invoices within scope of agreed budget for assigned studies.
- Liaise with data management team and external vendors to ensure data is reported accurately and in a timely manner for the responsible studies.
- Responsible for outsourced vendor management oversight and invoicing for responsible studies.
- Accountable for TMF review and maintenance of clinical operations inspection readiness for studies.
- Collaborate internally to ensure clinical milestones are achieved and to ensure issues and obstacles are managed accordingly.
- Regularly review site and team communications, Monitoring Visit Reports and quality assurance audit findings to assess quality issues within the project. Implement corrective action plans and ensure appropriate escalation through the team.
- Conduct co-monitoring visits.
- Contribute to compilation and delivery of study associated documentation (protocols, IB, ICF, etc).
- Ensure investigators and research staff training needs are met.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a Biological Science discipline.
- A minimum of 5+ years of clinical trial management experience to include trials of an advanced medicinal product.
- A minimum of 2+ years of clinical trial management experience in a commercial setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
CHF145000 - CHF150000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Affairs Manager to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices
£40 - £45 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Digital Portfolio Operations Lead to join them on a 12-month contract in High Wycombe.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.