Clinical Trial Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a medical technology organisation who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis. This position will provide clinical trial management in the initiation, design, conduct and reporting of strategic ultra-widefield clinical trials.
- Accountable for the management and delivery of in-house and external medical device studies.
- To provide input into all clinical operational aspects; protocol writing, CRF design, Study initiation, conduct, monitoring, data collection and clinical study report writing.
- Deliver to clinical project milestone: Planning and tracking to ensure all clinical studies are progressing according to project plan, protocol quality standards, timeliness, and budget.
- Interfacing with Research and New Product Development Departments to ensure that the company's clinical development activities are in line with overall corporate goals.
- Co-operate with Marketing to support new product launches in the preparations of marketing collateral and for scientific symposia, trade/medical shows, and similar outreach, educational or training programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers: Research, New Product Development, Sales & Marketing and Study Site Staff.
- Support management to establish, organise, support and direct clinical trials in accordance with ICH GCP, applicable regulations and corporate SOPs.
- Support management to ensure compliance with regulatory standards regarding medical device clinical affairs and industry's involvement.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Enjoys fast paced and dynamic multinational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex clinical projects and get "buy in" from key players at study sites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work within tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications).
- BA/BSc in related field required or equivalent education gained through allied work experiences.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical trials, medical device and/or ophthalmology experience.
- Familiarity with the medical devices sector and have experience of managing Pre and Post marketing clinical trials would be an advantage.
- Trail Master File and SOP maintenance experience is required.
- Trained in ICH/GCP and international guidelines and requirements.
- Willing to travel in the UK, EU & Internationally (the role is office based with travel estimated at 40%).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CRA to be home-based on a contract basis, who will join an exciting start up biotech company who are entering their first-in-human trial in the UK.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity working with a biopharmaceutical organisation who are committed to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases.
£54000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the Netherlands.
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Paid train season ticket
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Director to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in the US.