Clinical Trial Leader
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives. This is position is for a 18-month contract located in Basel. You will be responsible for the management and clinical execution of assigned clinical trials within Translational Medicine.
- You will function as the Clinical Trial Leader for assigned phase I/II studies (scientific and/or operational complexity) including multi-country / multi-center trials.
- Accountable for leading and matrix managing the multidisciplinary Clinical Trial Team (CTT) and support functions to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational best practices.
- Responsible for the coordination of pre-audit activities for nominated projects ensuring a satisfactory outcome is achieved and address corrective actions.
- In partnership with the Medical Expert and CTT, coordinate the ongoing medical / scientific review of the clinical trial data (as needed) coordinate the data analysis and interpretation including the development of first interpretable results.
- Ensure a complete review is conducted of all study documentation within the as-signed studies / project at the end of each study, with all essential documents appropriately archived and paper Trial Master Files physically transferred to the central archive.
- Oversee the work of assigned support CTL/CTA(s), ensuring clear delegation / assignment of duties are documented.
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of clinical sites and external service providers as appropriate for assigned studies.
- Offer advice to other departments and line functions and to cross-functional working groups as required as applicable to assigned studies.
- Maintenance of knowledge and training of ICH-GCP, current regulations and procedures and supplement by training and practice of the organisations SOPs and internal policies.
- Responsible for following best practices and standards for trial management within TM; expected to share lessons learned.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Strong operational project management experience including excellent planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills. Used to managing multiple priorities.
- Capable of clear written and verbal expression of ideas, an active/proactive communicator.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of successfully interacting with and influencing a wide range of people building strong positive relationships.
- High level of customer orientation awareness and focus.
- Being flexible and adapting in a changing environment.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in clinical trials / drug development.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent phase I and IIa complex clinical trials.
- Office and clinical trial software IT computer literacy.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Biomarker Operations Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation.
£100000 - £115000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Program Director to join a Global Clinical Development Department at a top pharmaceutical company
£450 - £550 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
£450 - £480 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focus on preventing, diagnosing and managing diseases.
€70 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Biberach, Germany.
£80 - £90 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£650 - £750 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Program Director to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
€60000 - €65000 per annum
Mont-Saint-Guibert, Walloon Brabant
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Manager to join a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical on a permanent basis in Belgium.
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Al Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to work within a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£380 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Manager to join a multinational pharmaceutical company on a contract basis.