Clinical Trial Associate
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Associate to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent, part-time basis, on-site 1-2 days a week located near Cambridge. Our client is focused on developing innovative T cell developing therapeutics in immuno-oncology.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle the production, upkeep and filing of the trial master file.
- Conduct ongoing QC of the TMF and at the end of the study.
- Uphold and track clinical trial documentation guaranteeing they meet GxP standards.
- Collaborate with the ADir, clin ops to track all samples offered to the company's external vendors for analysis on a patient-by-patient basis.
- The ideal candidate will generate and accomplish tracking documentation when suitable.
- Operate rendering to the company's policies and SOPs.
- Cooperate with the clinical project manager, handling the production, upkeep and filing of product specific diligence files.
- Gather and handle the company's reference library on an ongoing basis.
- Comprehend the pertinent therapeutic areas, protocols and any other trial documentation in a project.
- Assist the clin ops team when required, to guarantee all the company's documentation is accomplished in a timely fashion.
- Any other assigned duties.
- A high attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual with the ability to prioritise their workload.
- A self-starter who can handle ambiguity.
- Works well with others as well as independently.
- Familiarity working in a pharmaceutical organisation would be advantageous.
- Acquaintance working in clinical research with practical TMF expertise would be preferable.
- Comprehension of the clinical trial process and necessary actions would be beneficial for the role.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Computer literacy.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£600000 - £660000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CTA to join a biopharmaceutical organization on a permanent basis located in Copenhagen.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Beerse.