Clinical Supplies Specialist
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Clinical Supplies Specialist to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Moreton. Our client is focused on finding, developing and distributing novel remedies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will handle various projects and track all actions and milestones linked to allocated projects.
- Produce label vendor specifications rendering to pertinent regulatory needs for allocated projects.
- Assist with delivery of clinical supplies through efficient time management of allocated projects in a timely manner.
- The ideal candidate will utilise electronic verification software to perform check on label proof, accountable for routes final label for evaluation and approval accordingly.
- Produce clinical labelling source documentation when needed.
- Evaluate and approve vendor produced label proofs/specifications and any other linked documents.
- Guarantee regulatory, cGMP, GDP compliance of actions in designated areas of accountability.
- You will report any deviations to suitable management.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Capable of planning, handling and implementing various projects simultaneously, as well as deliver against crucial timelines within a fast-paced, rapidly changing setting.
- Project management abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Comprehension and implementation of regulatory and cGMP principles.
- Comprehension of pharmaceutical or medical vocabulary.
- Computer literacy.
- Know-how of rigorous pharmaceutical and/or scientific documentation practices and change control procedures would be ideal, such as revision control.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Process Technician - Supply Management to join a fantastic healthcare organisation on a contract basis located in Basel.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Warehouse Operative to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Burgess Hill, England
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Burgess Hill.