This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Scientist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients. This role will be on a contract basis in Switzerland.
- You will coordinates/manage the study committees.
- Collaborates closely with the Clinical Trial Physician on relevant trial-related activities.
- Key member of the clinical trial team.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the science and medicine related to an indication and trial and performs literature searches as needed to keep knowledge up to date.
- Main deliverables include the clinical trial protocol and related documents such as the ICF, study committee charters, study guidelines/instructions, PD code list, subject narratives, and the CSR.
- Offers input into and reviews cross-functional trial documents such as the SAP, ESP requirements and specifications, monitoring guidelines, data review manual.
- Performs data review and medical monitoring during the conduct of the trial.
- Partakes in discussions with external experts.
- Provides scientific input into responses for IRBs/ECs and Has.
- Trains the relevant functions and roles on the scientific aspects of the trial.
- Contributes to cross-functional and clinical development initiatives and processes as needed.
- Good organisational, problem solving, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable to work independently and within a cross-functional team to prioritize and coordinate multiple competing tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short timelines without compromising quality.
- Results driven attitude and good sense of urgency.
- Successfully negotiates with key stakeholders to influence, convince, and gain their buy-in and agreement.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- PhD, Pharm D, MSc or equivalent university degree in life or health sciences.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience preferably in clinical development in a contract research organization or pharmaceutical company.
- Prior experience in either the planning, set-up, conduct, closing, and reporting of phase II and III clinical studies from a scientific perspective is an asset.
- Shares knowledge and expertise openly.
- Ability to travel occasionally as required to fulfil responsibilities and tasks.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€80000 - €86000 per annum
Braine-l'Alleud, Walloon Brabant
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Non-Clinical Medical Writer to join a global biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
£70000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Scientist (AD or Director) to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading world-wide CRO who are looking for a Medical Writer to work remotely on a contract basis.
€60000 - €65000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are working with an integral biopharmaceutical solutions company who are looking for a Senior CRA to join them.