Clinical Scientist (AD or Director)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Scientist (AD or Director) to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world. This role will be based in Cambridge with the opportunity to work remotely 2 days a week.
- You will be assisting the clinical lead for an input to the CPD on each step of the programme.
- Help co-leads the science-to-man sub team to integrate the biology, translational and clinical science into the program strategy.
- You will be in leading the development of recommendations on further development strategies to internal committees.
- Leads the preparation of clinical and other data for governance and other presentations.
- Leads the preparation of program level documents such as the investigators brochure and DUSR.
- Provides scientific/medical mentorship to the study team, including the CRO team.
- Leads the collaboration with the research scientists and translational scientists to provide clinical input to the development and review of data to support development of the pre-CDID compounds.
- Leads/supports the collaboration with the research scientists and translational scientists to provide clinical input.
- You will lead or support the study clinical lead.
- Leads, approves or provides input for the protocols, amendments, and other relevant strategic documents. Acts as lead clinical reviewer for Clinical Study Reports.
- Leads (or supports as required) clinical data review and interpretation of the study and program level with input from the study or program Physician/Clinical lead.
- Develops and builds investigator and site relationships to support site selection and study start up activities.
- Leads the development and implementation of the externally sponsored collaborative research (ESCR) strategy for a programme.
- Any other assigned duties.
- You are confident in being collaborative in communication.
- Proven ability in problem solving and issues management that is solution focused.
- Must require a relevant Clinical or Biomedical Ph.D. or a Pharmacy, Nursing, MSc/MRes degree.
- Have previously had experience in leading a team in in a clinical setting.
- Previous experience in Clinical drug development or medical research which has been demonstrated in a pharmaceutical/biotech or academic environment.
- Advanced understanding of clinical practice across tumour types and how clinical practice is evolving with the introduction of new therapies. Understanding of cancel cell biology.
- Previous experience leading delivery and influencing at senior leadership level in internally and externally environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.