Clinical Research Study Leader
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This position will be on a contract basis, located in Basel.
- You will lead the cross-functional Study Management Team.
- Accountable for the planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction of the SMT, including obtaining agreement on study required timelines, budgets, objectives and goal-setting.
- Responsible for the delivery of the clinical studies within the agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Prepares and manages the budget/financial plan including overall study and site-level costs, collaborating with the respective stakeholders in contract negotiations and preparation, payment schedule and tracking.
- Recognises key milestones and tracks critical study activities, issues and strategic priorities.
- Provides regular updates as appropriate, to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for all aspects of study management including supply management, biosample management, vendor selection and management, site selection, initiation, training, monitoring, essential document management, closedown and archiving.
- For outsourced studies, contributes to CRO selection activities and contract set-up, serves as primary contact with CRO PM and provides oversight of CRO, ensures communication between CRO, other vendors and SMT for the entire study lifecycle.
- Assures consistency and standards across a study or studies for all investigational sites and in line with project standards.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
- Minimum 5 years in study management with extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies.
- Minimum Bachelor (preference on Master) in Life Sciences educational field.
- Experience with global study management.
- Experience with early phases of clinical trials.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF130000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used to help care for patients who are critically ill.