Clinical Research Leader
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Clinical Research Leader to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Beerse. Our client is focused on generating a healthier society.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will handle/monitor ordering, tracking, and responsibility of investigational devices and trial resources.
- The ideal candidate will interface and cooperate with site staff, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors and company staff.
- Accountable for clinical data evaluation to prepare data for statistical analysis and publications.
- You will assist with applicable trial registration such as clinicaltrials.gov, from study induction through to posting the outcomes and assisting with publications when required.
- Might conduct oversight actions which involves site qualification visits, site initiation visits, interim oversight visits and close out visits based on the study's requirements.
- Responsible for serving as the main point of contact for clinical trial sites, such as site management.
- You might offer on-site procedural protocol compliance and data gathering assistance to the clinical trial sites.
- Partake in the critical examination of the literature as well as the comprehensions and distributions of all evidence produced.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Educated to a degree level in a life science, physical science, nursing or biological science field.
- Educated to a BS degree level with at least 4 years, a MS degree level with at least 3 years or to a PhD degree level with at least 2 years of relevant work experience would be ideal.
- Familiarity working within clinical research or corresponding.
- Obtained pertinent industry certifications are desirable, such as CCRA, CCRC, CCRP, RAC, CDE, GCP, ISO 14155, MDR, MEDDEV, etc.
- A background in clinical/medical would be beneficial.
- Acquaintance with medical device would be ideal.
- Comprehension of clinical research science and procedures, clinical trends, and international clinical trial guidelines.
- Exhibited ability to assist with delivery of clinical projects in a clinical/surgical research environment within budget and in compliance to SOPs and guidelines in a timely manner.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.