Clinical Research Associate
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a biopharmaceutical organisation where you will work 1 day in the office and 4 day working from home. Our client is focused on developing specific therapies that harness the immune system to destroy cancer cells.
- Accountable to accelerate the sites qualification and study site initiation processes including the conduct of Site Qualification and Site Initiation visits.
- Conducts Site Initiation visits in collaboration with Medical Monitors and/or Clinical Project Managers where applicable, to orient and train site personnel regarding the protocol and applicable regulatory requirements regularly.
- Self-sufficiently performs monitoring visits including site initiation, qualification, routine monitoring and close out visits.
- Critically reviews and analyses site activities through frequent visits and contacts to monitor study sites following the applicable study plans and applicable SOPs, to assure compliance with the protocol, ICH and/or FDA GCP Guidelines and other local regulations.
- You will manage multiple protocols, across therapeutic areas, which may require travel, based upon assigned site location and/or geographic territory.
- Ensures quality of data submitted from study sites, collects data from sites within established timelines and ensures timely follow up/submission on any requested information.
- Works across functions in the Company to ensure the readiness of supply kits.
- Ensures site compliance, safety and protection of study patients according to the clinical study plans, SOPs, and ICH and/or FDA GCP Guidelines. Works with site personnel/study team to prevent address and resolve issues
- Reviews adverse event reports (where required) and ensures site reporting of safety events in a timely manner.
- Prepares and submits written reports, both monitoring and administrative, in a timely, accurate, concise and objective manner.
- Interacts and builds professional and collaborative relationships with all study personnel (study coordinator, investigator, pharmacist & cell therapy team members), peers and office-based personnel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and meet specified timelines.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably experienced with the use of eCRFs.
- Previous small pharmaceutical/biotech experience would be preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' monitoring experience, working as a CRA.
- Experience in monitoring oncology early phase studies.
- Experience with ATIMPs an advantage.
- Strong clinical, technical or disease area expertise.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc, BA or RN equivalent) in biological or science-related field is essential.
- A valid driving license.
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trial Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
£300 - £350 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Study Delivery Manager to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead CRA to join a biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis,
CHF95 - CHF100 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Procurement Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
CHF800 - CHF850 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a regulatory and clinical research organisation who is seeking a CTA to join them on a permanent basis.
CHF160000 - CHF180000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Science Leader to join an innovative biotech company who are focused on the development of Oncology products.
CHF800 - CHF850 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Contract Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland
CHF140000 - CHF160000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs to join a global health non-profit organisation
CHF90000 - CHF95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an In House CRA to join a drug discovery and development company