Clinical Research Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a global pharmaceutical contract research organisation. Given the scope and the complexity of the organisation's clients' trials, you will have many opportunities for career moves and growth across our organization and will enjoy a breadth of experiences. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be located in Barcelona.
- The day-to-day work of a CRA involves traveling to client sites to monitor and to ensure the accuracy as well as the integrity of the organisation's studies.
- As the CRA you will collaborate with teams in North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific and Latin America across 46 countries and work with our pharma and biotech customers.
- The clinical monitoring team operates with a common goal of delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
- You will be educated to bachelor's degree level in life sciences, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Prior experience as a CRA of at least two years working in investigator site management, including conducting independent on-site monitoring visits, in either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Background in independently monitoring clinical trial phases one to three; ideally in oncology.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines as well as local and international regulatory requirements.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Spanish and English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€45000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis in Paris. This is an excellent opportunity
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking a Senior Feasibility Leader to join them on a permanent basis.