Clinical Research Associate II
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate II to join a global CRO that work on multiple specialist fields including, Gastroenterology, Infections Diseases and Haematology. This role will be based in Munich but with the flexibility to work remotely.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits as well as remote visits.
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution.
- Be accountable for site communication and management.
- Be involved in the site identification process.
- Assist in training of less expert CRA's depending on your level of experience.
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment.
- Good communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- You will have a College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III.
- Previous experience in Oncology, Haematology, Infectious / Rare / Gastro-intestinal Diseases, Multiple Sclerosis is a plus.
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Germany (experience in Switzerland is a plus).
- Full working proficiency in English and German.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to travel.
Valid driver's license.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€45000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis in Paris. This is an excellent opportunity
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking a Senior Feasibility Leader to join them on a permanent basis.