Clinical Research Associate (Home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to home-base with the ability to travel 50% of working time or more. You will join a top biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development and pioneering medicines that are used all over the world.
- Accountable for evaluation, initiation, monitoring, close-out and other tasks associated with the management of clinical sites.
- Ensure the conduct of all clinical studies is in accordance with Good Clinical Practices, International Harmonization Guideline, and appropriate Standard Operating Procedures.
- In co-operation with study team, support feasibility and site selection process for clinical studies.
- Act as the primary contact for Clinical Research Organizations/ vendors, Investigators and study coordinators for study related questions.
- Supports country submissions and country requests as needed.
- Assist and support development and review of clinical protocols, informed consent forms, or other study-related clinical documents (e.g. Case Report Forms, Source Documents, Monitoring Plan, Data Management Plan, Project Management Plan, etc.).
- Manage patient recruitment strategies to increase patient randomization into the trial (eg investigator and research nurse meetings, update newsletters, advertising, targeted letters…).
- Review all Adverse Events/Serious Adverse Events and ensure appropriate documentation is in place and any other safety issues are addressed and communicated.
- Assist and support data validation and data cleaning procedures to ensure timelines are met.
- Order and coordinate study supplies for clinical studies.
- Develop and maintain tracking tools to support management of clinical studies.
- Plan and participate in Investigator meetings and Clinical Research Associate trainings.
- Demonstrated strengths in planning, organizational, project management, analytical skills, oral and written communication, time management, conflict management, problem solving, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to handle and prioritize multiple studies and projects.
- Can work effectively in a team/matrix environment.
- Ability to understand technical, scientific and medical information.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, oral and written.
- Bachelor or nurse degree, preferably in the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry or CRO as a Clinical Research Associate from study start-up to database lock.
- Strong Oncology monitoring experience in phase 1-3 pharmaceutical/ biotechnology clinical trials
- Possess good understanding of ICH guidelines, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), PhRMA code, FDA CFR, clinical research ethics, patient privacy laws, and other relevant, country regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of concepts of clinical research and drug development
- Strong working knowledge of Electronic Data Capture, Interactive Voice/Web Response System and Clinical Trial Management System
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £430 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis.
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a globally competitive pharmaceutical company whose focus is to develop pharmaceuticals
CHF80 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Global Studies Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF70 - CHF75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Study Manager (Digital Health) to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.