Clinical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a contract basis in Welwyn Garden City. Our client focuses on researching and developing new medicines and marketing them once they have been developed.
- Accountable to oversee the development of protocols, including drafting, editing, coordination of review, adjudication of review comments, and creation of project timelines.
- You will be a key strategic participant in project teams and committees.
- Represents as a key strategic thinking partner for the clinical scientist and other team members on protocol development and the above deliverables.
- Acquires and demonstrates a deep understanding of needs for the clinical science organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with strong partnering and performance consulting skills.
- Strong project management and team facilitation skills.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong medical writing and clinical project management experience, preferably in the biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree in the biological sciences or liberal arts preferred
- Have experience in protocols and Informed Consent Form (ICF) amendments
- Demonstrated experience in clinical and nonclinical document preparation and finalization.
- High degree of customer focused sensitivity towards both internal and external customers and business partners.
- Position may require approximately 5% international travel.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for two Senior Clinical Study Managers to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation in Cambridge, who are focused on unmet medical needs
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead Consultant to join a biotechnology company whose mission is to improve human health by creating therapeutics
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
CHF145000 - CHF150000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Affairs Manager to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices