Clinical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases. This position is to be located in either Slough on a contract basis.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of one or more studies from protocol through to study report and archiving (these can be all types of study from First in Human to Phase IV).
- Responsible for leading the internal and Joint Clinical Study team; lead study specific decision-making, develop strategies for increasing study efficiencies and co-ordinate issue detection, resolution and, where necessary, escalation to the Program Delivery Leads.
- Accountable for managing the interface between the organisation, Phase 1 Units, CROs and other vendors to ensure assigned studies are delivered according to contract specifications, with high quality, on time and on budget.
- Senior CPMs will be accountable for more complex studies and/or those with high visibility such as pivotal trials or challenging POC studies.
- The level of CPM assigned to a project (either CPM or Senior CPM) will be dependent on study complexity and type (e.g. First in Human studies), scope, size and geography.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent responsibilities in an environment of changing priorities without close supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and integration of individuals on multi-functional international teams.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in clinical development including team leadership
- Experience or capability to manage in-house and/or outsourced regional or global Phase 1, 2 or 3 studies (First in Human to multicenter clinical studies) from study start-up to study report completion.
- Clinical trial management in Early and Late Phase and team leadership.
- Delivery of scientific/medical presentations and training to both large and small audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite.
- Scientific and technical knowledge:
GCP and regulatory environment
Medical knowledge and research expertise
Basic principles of data management and statistics
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior CRA to be home-based on a contract basis, who will join an exciting start up biotech company who are entering their first-in-human trial in the UK.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evidence Delivery Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity working with a biopharmaceutical organisation who are committed to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases.
£54000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the Netherlands.
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Paid train season ticket
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Director to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in the US.