Clinical Project Manager (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity working with a biopharmaceutical organisation who are committed to improving the lives of patients battling serious lung diseases. Our client is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to be home-based on a permanent basis in either Germany, Netherlands, Italy or Spain.
- You will act as the leader and coordinator for the management and execution of all clinical trial activities in Europe in compliance with GCP and all other relevant regulatory guidelines.
- To effectively manage the cross-functional study team to achieve deliverables with high quality, on time and within budget through information-sharing, ongoing study team meetings/discussions and ensuring effective risk management planning.
- Monitors study metrics to ensure quality and performance standards are met by vendors and assigned project staff.
- Develops and manages detailed project plans and provides regular study status updates to senior management.
- Manages vendors' adherence to contractual obligations including proactively recognizing changes in scope and collaborating with senior management to ensure timely completion of change orders.
- Provides coaching/mentoring to assigned project staff (CRAs, and CTAs) by demonstrating leadership competencies.
- Proactively identifies potential resource needs to management.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with EU Investigators and site staff.
- Partakes in the development and review of department SOPs and process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment in a global setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as conflict management, time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint).
- A Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) in the life sciences, healthcare or related field is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of clinical trial management experience within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry managing the logistics of clinical trial execution.
- Experience managing large and/or complex studies and project teams is preferred. Experience in respiratory and or orphan indications also preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing CROs and other specialty vendors is essential.
- In-depth understanding of the drug development process and clinical trial execution, including ICH/GCP requirements and local regulations.
- Fluency in English, with knowledge of other European languages a plus.
- Able and willing to perform travel, estimated at 30 % with overnight stays (including trips to headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, USA and trips to investigational sites in Europe).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for an Associate Director of Clinical Operations to join an established pharmaceutical organisation who are determined
£25 - £30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Public Affairs Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific
€100000 - €110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Director of Clinical Pharmacology, for an exciting permanent position at a research-based biopharma organisation
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€350 - €500 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Manager for Biosample Operations to join a biotechnology company who are applying cell and gene therapy to fight genetic diseases.
£350 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Biosample Operations Manager to join a biotechnology company who are applying cell and gene therapy to fight genetic diseases.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are looking for a Clinical Operations Manager for a sponsor-dedicated role, this position is office based in Haar near Munich.
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global leading ophthalmic research organisation.