Clinical Project Associate (hybrid)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a brilliant pharma organisation who are seeking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis located in London with the ability to work on a hybrid basis. The opening position currently available is for a Clinical Project Associate. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will collate and prepare distribution of site binders.
- Serve as the CRA back up offering both verbal and written communication with study staff.
- Evaluate and contribute to the quality assurance of data or documents while under close supervision, as well as organise meeting logistics.
- The ideal candidate will draft meeting agendas and support the preparation of meeting minutes.
- You might provide support on monitoring visits under the supervision of senior personnel.
- Responsible for tracking and preparing study-specific information utilising databases, spreadsheets, and any other tools.
- Accountable for processing drug shipments, drug returns and support in-house reconciliation.
- You will order and uphold inventory of clinical supplies, as well as manage order and ship case report forms.
- Support the development of documents for site binders.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Expertise on FDA and/or EMEA guidelines, ICH regulations, GCPs, and/or with standard clinical operating procedures would be advantageous.
- Works well both independently as well as in a team.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£500 - £550 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis locate in London with hybrid working available.