Clinical Program Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses. This ground-breaking company is looking for a Clinical Program Manager to support the planning and execution of gene therapy programmes per development plan, from initiation through to closeout.
- You will contribute to the clinical and business project planning of the organisation's Gene therapy programmes.
- Support the Clinical Research & Development projects, providing knowledge of all aspects of clinical development including supporting the day to day management of the clinical operations department.
- Work together with stakeholders to ensure development milestones are achieved, and issues and obstacles are managed accordingly.
- Support oversight of vendor management.
- Provide oversight of project management plan development and assignments.
- Support the communication of timelines across the team members to ensure efficient production, scheduling and delivery of projects.
- Highlight potential risks, and actual issues with quality, budget or timelines to the senior leadership team.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence, communicate and manage change.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a Biological Science discipline.
- Significant experience of working in a translational clinical research environment.
- Demonstrated strong project management experience.
- Proven experience of running projects in the gene therapy or advanced therapies arena.
- Broad experience of business operations including Quality Management Systems, awareness of Expenditure and Processing of Requisitions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
CHF145000 - CHF150000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Affairs Manager to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices
£40 - £45 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Digital Portfolio Operations Lead to join them on a 12-month contract in High Wycombe.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.