Clinical Program Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for Clinical Program Lead to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, immune-related disorders and cancer.
- You will lead and manage the cross-functional global Clinical Team and ensures delivery of all clinical program activities to agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Oversees the selection and management of external service providers for clinical program activities and deliverables.
- Organises, contributes to and ensure delivery of key documents such as clinical development plans, study design synopses and clinical parts of regulatory documents, and reviews clinical study documents such as study protocols, protocol amendments, study reports and key project management plans (e.g., communication, quality and risk management plans).
- Forecasts and manages resources, budget, timelines and risks for clinical programs and ensures that all activities and deliverables are compliant with the organisation's SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with communicative and flexible attitude.
- A high level of proactivity, commitment and energy.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a "can do attitude".
- Life science degree with a minimum of 10 years' experience of clinical drug development.
- Extensive experience of global strategic clinical development from all phases (phase 1 to 3, and LCM).
- Experience of budget and resource forecast and management.
- Experience with the development of global clinical development plans.
- Experience from leading through global clinical outsourcing and working with external service providers.
- Experience of NDA/BLA and/or MAA, and clinical product support activities desired.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global leading ophthalmic research organisation.
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for an Associate Director of Clinical Operations to join an established pharmaceutical organisation who are determined
£25 - £30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Public Affairs Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific
€100000 - €110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Director of Clinical Pharmacology, for an exciting permanent position at a research-based biopharma organisation
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€350 - €500 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Manager for Biosample Operations to join a biotechnology company who are applying cell and gene therapy to fight genetic diseases.
£350 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Biosample Operations Manager to join a biotechnology company who are applying cell and gene therapy to fight genetic diseases.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are looking for a Clinical Operations Manager for a sponsor-dedicated role, this position is office based in Haar near Munich.