Clinical Program Lead
Hobson Prior are looking for Clinical Program Lead to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, immune-related disorders and cancer.
- You will lead and manage the cross-functional global Clinical Team and ensures delivery of all clinical program activities to agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Oversees the selection and management of external service providers for clinical program activities and deliverables.
- Organises, contributes to and ensure delivery of key documents such as clinical development plans, study design synopses and clinical parts of regulatory documents, and reviews clinical study documents such as study protocols, protocol amendments, study reports and key project management plans (e.g., communication, quality and risk management plans).
- Forecasts and manages resources, budget, timelines and risks for clinical programs and ensures that all activities and deliverables are compliant with the organisation's SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with communicative and flexible attitude.
- A high level of proactivity, commitment and energy.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a "can do attitude".
- Life science degree with a minimum of 10 years' experience of clinical drug development.
- Extensive experience of global strategic clinical development from all phases (phase 1 to 3, and LCM).
- Experience of budget and resource forecast and management.
- Experience with the development of global clinical development plans.
- Experience from leading through global clinical outsourcing and working with external service providers.
- Experience of NDA/BLA and/or MAA, and clinical product support activities desired.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£380 - £420 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
£350 - £380 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Biosample Operations Specialist to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
CHF84 - CHF89 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Biomarker Operations Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel.
CHF155000.00 - CHF160000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Development Project Team Leader to join a pioneering clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
£120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Scientific Affairs Manager to join a medical and pharmaceutical device company.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a medical technology organisation who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
$95000 - $100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a specialty biopharma organisation who are focused on advancing and manufacturing biosimilar medicines.