Clinical Program Coordinator
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Program Coordinator to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology. This position will be on a contract basis located in Slough and will be responsible for providing project planning, technical, analytical and clinical administrative support for Clinical Program Directors and/ or Medical Directors.
- Under the general guidance of the CPD's or physicians you will organise and facilitate relevant meetings, including supporting preparation of relevant documents.
- Accountable for maintaining and updating the status of one or more Clinical Plans in the appropriate electronic system in close cooperation with the Lead Clinical Development Representative, CPDs, the Clinical Project Managers, and the Global Project Managers.
- Supporting the CPD's and other key clinical team members with execution of and follow-up on various project deliverables when needed.
- Ability to work (with increasing autonomy) with internal and external information systems (e.g. EPPM, MIKADO, IMPACT, BO, SAP, Ask MIKE, PubMed, ClinicalTrials.gov, Infotrieve, etc.). organisation.
- Provides clinical administrative support and works in close cooperation with the CPD(s) and Medical Directors.
- Provides support to Practice-related working groups or initiatives.
- Serves as resource for budget and/or forecast-related information for the Clinical teams and the Finance Department (as needed).
- Has a core understanding of relevant project planning principles; ability to apply principles and tools with some guidance and contribute to problem solving and implementation of solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to closely follow-up deliverables of team members.
- Ability to adapt communication to reflect cultural sensitivity with general guidance.
- Being able to work without close supervision and to meet timelines.
- Ability to work under stress and within an international team environment.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in planning, scheduling and forecasting in an international environment.
- Experience in a clinical development/pharmaceutical environment preferred.
- High degree of IT affinity beyond MS Office; ability to anticipate issues and problem solve.
- Familiarity with OPEX2, Citrix and/or SAP IT solutions preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English (French or German an advantage).
- Develops solutions to a variety of technical and administrative problems of a moderate scope and complexity.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£350 - £370 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a CTMA II - Virology for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused,
£440 - £460 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused